Friday, May 11, 2007

S.O.S..................

Life is just full of surprises.......Just when I thought things were ok..BAM! I know.. I know.. there are people worse off than me but gee whiz....just gimme a break, seems that lately its one thing after another. You know all those little annoying things that just drive you crazy?

First off, the guys to finish the windows didn't come yesterday or today or actually will not be coming until next week...ok, I should be happy that I got 6 in and be ok with it...and I am..I am just ready for it to be finished. Ok so they aren't coming til next week....I got over it and went and had some ice cream. ( remember the TURTLE TREASURE?)

We also got news from the doctor that wasn't the greatest...but we are still here and alive...but cannot have Broccoli Cheddar soup as much anymore from Panera's. (which is why we went again yesterday) :)
And while at the doctor's office they hit us up for payments of our last visits..and what's up with that? I like to wait for a statement and then postpone the payment a while....

I then got over the fact that when we came home, the basement was flooded, due to the water heater exploding and spraying water everywhere. I went and had ice cream. (Turtle Treasure again)

I got over two days of NO SHOWERING (YECH) due to not being able to connect the wires up for the water heater as it was all too wet to plug in. I went and got ice cream. (Turtle Treasure..extra scoop no charge..new lady there)

I also got over the fact that a certain office called over a bill I have been paying for a year and they wanted their money NOW (which by the way I did not have) So I went and had ice cream. (Turtle Treasure with the extra scoop..nice lady)

I got over another phone call that came and discussed raising up the amount I pay them and so I
went and had more ice cream. (Turtle Treasure...regular scoops....stinkin lady had a day off)

I am in tune to the fact that all this ice cream is not helping anything at all. But I do not really care at this point.
BUT, what I cannot get over is that when I am enjoying my ice cream in the store where I go get it, the
Krispy Kreme guy comes in with a cart full of FRESH KRISPY KREME DONUTS and does not even offer me one of those so called "stale donuts" that nobody bought up. I mean, what is up with that? (Its hard enough when the donut stand is next to the ice cream and each time I have to say to myself....Krispy Kreme or Ice cream.....Krispy Kreme or ice Cream......)

COME ON NOW...thats just not right! I am not sure if another bowl of Turtle Treasure will fix this......hmmmmm...maybe that nice lady works on weekends? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

I've always found, when it rains it pours!! Have a scoop...on me : )

5/12/2007 10:54 PM  
Blogger dona said...

It sure does! About the scoop....No Problem! :)

5/13/2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

You, my dear sister-in-law, are a RIOT!!!! Keep smilin' and keep eating that Turtle Treasure! I'm gonna have to go try some of that myself!!!

5/15/2007 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home