Sunday, October 21, 2007

110...Usual Stuff

Ok so according to blogger...this is my 11oth post. Crap. I wanted to make sure to post on my 100th post, like it was a big deal. I missed it. Sorta like I have been missing the last 4 years of my life. Oh well, so I guess it was in order to have missed it then. Ok then.



Yippee, woo hoo, hey its my 110th post people! To my most loyal readers......or more simply to Shank, SymplyAmused, Ammeg and Kim, thanks for stopping by to read my rants,raves, complaints, misfortunes (financial and otherwise), observations (I have had those, haven't I?), thoughts to myself, and all the other stupid crap I decide I want to write here. I have looked forward to writing and posting, except for recently...I actually didn't have anything to say. I also look forward to reading all of your blogs/emails. Its what I live for! :)
I started this blog for a couple of reasons. One mostly, to amuse myself. I do tend to crack myself up from time to time....ok most days, but that is beside the point. But, I also thought I would use it to write things down that are and have bothered me on living here for the past 4 years. I thought if I could write down my feelings about certain things, that it would somehow make it all better,Or that I would feel better. And that it could or would make this all more bearable. (Yes, I am stupid too.) One day upon writing it down, I looked at it again and thought that instead of it making me feel better it made me more anxious and just brought about all those feelings of bitterness that I have so come to know in the past few years. So I deleted it. All I could think of is that each time I came to my blog I would see those words and all the bad feelings might just come rushing back. I didn't need that. Nobody needs that. I will have to keep what I feel to myself...as I most always have.
Things just never change do they?



1 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

That's why I started my blog. To work through things. To vent. To know that somewhere out there someone was actually listening to me. It does help, doesn't it? : )

10/27/2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home