Monday, October 08, 2007

Only One Thing

In all marriages or relationships, I think sometimes your significant other can have 1 or 2 and yes maybe 3 things that just drives you out of your mind. I mean when they say or do it, it just can bug the ever lovin crap outta ya! I have to say there is just ONE thing that my loving, good hearted, sweet cheeked Shankie can do that has done just that. BUG me. For almost 27 years. Yeah really! I am not kidding......But I have never said anything, cause honestly it was one of those things that, well for lack of a better way to explain it...to each his own. How is that? I mean I do things the way I want. I drive to Walmart this way, cause I like the scenery, and I don't care how long it takes me to get there. Somebody else might choose to drive another way because it takes less time. See where I am going? So....To each his own.
Which brings me back to the thing. While Ammeg was here and after about 2 days of driving around and going places.....she asked Shank when he parked, why when he pulled into a parking spot why he didn't pull up to the one in front of that one, so to be able to just pull out when leaving? After all, your car will be heading out and you won't have to back out of the spot. Just easier she thought. ME too, I was right there with Ammeg. That is EXACTLY how I park and have wondered WHY OH WHY can't Shank do the same thing...but I never said anything, I just let him park where ever and however he wanted to. But Not Ammeg, she asked him. And from that point on, while she was here if Shank had the option to pull ahead in a parking spot...he did. For Her. Or so I thought.

Which brings me to today. We went to Walmart shopping. Its always a chore to find a good spot to park at Walmart...but today even though we figured with it being a holiday, the lot would be packed, it was not and there were lots of good spots to park. Shank drove, and as we approached the parking spot he continued to pull on up into the one in front of that, so to be able to just pull out upon leaving.

What? WOW? I could not believe it. I thought in my mind...Nice going Ammeg.......that was my first thought...my second thought?


AMMEG....PLEASE COME BACK!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

10/08/2007 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home