Sunday, April 05, 2020

Gifts We Appreciate in 2020




In 2018 the Shankster received a gift from our best friend in Holland.  She is always sending us thoughtful cute gifts. But this is another gift that we never thought we would be so thankful for in 2020!  If you noticed all the gifts were separated or packed in napkins.  Very cute, festive and funny(100 dollar bills) napkins.

I had all but forgotten about these until rummaging thru the closet to find who knows what, only to find these gems.  NAPKINS!  Who would have thought you go thru as many napkins or paper towels as you do in a day?  Evidently we are nuts for paper towels and napkins.

SO a big thank you to G & L for the thoughtful gifts you sent even tho you had no idea we would be using the napkins instead of keeping them for souvenirs.  ( I did keep a few for that reason)

And for some reason I am hoping I don't have to use the 100 dollar bill napkins...Even if they are just Napkins, it still seems wrong to me to wipe ketchup from my mouth on a 100 dollar bill...and so I couldn't imagine wiping anything else with it! 😋  Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home