Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Turn

Ok if it hasn't been a rotten luck month (or two) seems its going to keep on going next month as well. Ok Simply Amused, you got to have a pity party a while back, so this one is for you...it's my turn. And here are a few reasons why.
As if the stove here wasn't bad enough without having a complete working oven for the last 4 years I have been here (and way beyond according to mom) Now we only have one working burner. Oh did I say working? Well if you call working whenever it feels like it working..ok its a working burner. So if I want more than one entree, you gotta cook in shifts and use the microwave a lot more than I would like to.
Did I just say entree? Hmm...interesting.

Anyhow, then seems as though the fridge wants to freeze my water and pepsi's. Ok freezing the water I am getting used to with it as hot outside its nice to have cold water on hand. But a frozen pepsi just does not do it for me...by the time its thawed out...its flat! YECH!!
And its getting to the point where everything is getting frozen and ruining most of my produce stock. I am wishing at this point I could have somehow found a way to bring my appliances with me from home..............home.....man do I ever miss my home.

Now if I hadn't already had it bad with the windows installing incident, I guess I would just chalk this up to maybe I gotta come up with some moolah for some new appliances in the kitchen department but I've got 8 windows that are unfinished, inside and out and 2 doors I have to complete, and the guys are gone....vanished....not comin back...and don't even get me started on the curtains and or blinds for above said windows.

I am ready for my ship to come in and just am wondering which port it will be at. I sure wish it would hurry as I need it asap. I am about to go crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

I say hang all the bad luck and let's just go out for the night! Sorry things are going so rough for you..chin up!! Yea yea, I know...ha!

6/01/2007 11:37 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh man...sounds like I need to pick you up and take you out for the day!!! (Unfortunately, it will probably be July before I can do it...work sucks!!!) So sorry things are taking a nose dive in the toilet lately. If my ship comes in, you know I'll make it all better!!!

6/02/2007 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home