Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Have Been Tagged.................

Ok, so I have been tagged.
I actually had to look that up and around cyberspace to see what that meant! Yeah I have NO LIFE or FRIENDS (outside this tiny, un-organized room) so I have to look up everything...THANKS KIM! ( and besides all that...where am I gonna find 7 people to tag?) Thanks again, KIM! :)
But my mind is blank today and I do not have a post, so what the heck? I'll do it, who knows maybe I will learn something new about myself? :)



Here's the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their own Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, here goes............


1. I love chocolate (in fact I am eating a Hershey's almond bar right now)
2. I hate being disorganized. (I can deal with it but I hate it)
3. I am a procrastinator. (I think I have a post on that)
4. I love to cook, wash dishes, anything to do with being a homemaker
5. I Love Elvis
6. I am a wall pocket collector
7. My wedding anniversary is June 30th (anyone reading this please remind me..please, as I have forgotten it for the last few years :( ) And I love my husband!!!!!!!
How'd I do?

oh and now for some friends to tag...
Kim (sorry but I don't know anyone else) I would like to know 7 more things about you anyway!
Sandi (maybe this will get you to update your blog!)
SimplyAmused ( I hope you don't mind)


3 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Okay, I did it! I only know two people to tag...hahaha

6/23/2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger dona said...

COOL! Yeah me too! The one who tagged me and you! I don't think the other one blogs any more but I put it in for good measure :)

6/23/2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Good job! I knew you could do it! I don't have 7 more random facts about myself! LOL Sorry, I'm boring!!

6/23/2007 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home