Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Done

Yeah I said it, I am done.

Done.



Meaning I have just about had it. I feel like I have had to deal with more than my share and I know I am not supposed to whine and wish for something I do not have...but Crap. Yeah, Crap. Not mentioning any names here but I am tired of not being appreciated. I am tired of not having any of my things (that I have left) around me. I am tired of having a collection of things that I waited until I was in my 40's to collect and they are in boxes packed who knows where. I am tired of not having my own life anymore, ( or at least it feels that way). I am tired of not being credited for doing something.........anything. I am tired of when I do the dishes each and every night for the last 4 years I been here no one bothers to even lend a hand, let alone say "thank you". I am tired of worrying what to fix for dinner each night so to please someone. I am tired of after washing clothes for the last 4 years, the only thing that gets said is when something gets accidentally ruined by a bleach stain. I am tired of when I try to do something to make this crappy house more live able, the only thing that gets noticed is a pea size stain on a concrete step that never seen the light of day for a good 15 years when the front door was sealed shut, and nobody ever got to the front porch. So I am done. I only wish my ship were here so I could leave in it. I am contemplating trading my car in for a truck with camper shell to take my husband and dogs in and live on the road. At least there somebody might appreciate something I do more that it gets done around here. And then I might finally be happy again.

Oh and Happy Birthday, Mom. I understand now all you told me, forgive me for not understanding it the way you wanted me to then, and I know you are surely laughing at me for being mad right now, but Stick a fork in me...your daughter is done.







1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

ruh-ro!!!! Not good!

6/18/2007 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home