Tuesday, July 10, 2007

F.Y.I.

Just a tiny bit of information for any visitors I might have.
Today was a bad day. Heck, last week was a lousy week. Crap, who am I kidding? This year has just been a year for unbearable days. I am not sure when, or if it will ever get better.
There I said it.
What has been happening you ask? Don't ask...things are just still a mess. I have contemplated on baring my soul here on my blog, but it just seems I don't want to post any of it, as I am so done with it all I don't want to see it written down and facing me.

So, after the rock we stumbled over today, it seemed fitting to go up to the corner for some Turtle Treasure.
Yeah, right.
Seems that everybody around this area or going through had decided to stop for gas, ice cream or whatever at the same precise time we decided to stop in for some Turtle Treasure. I mean there was no place to park, in or around that place. We could not even turn in and act like we were going to get gas...let alone find a place to park. So fine, we came on back home, without any Turtle Treasure, I might add.....like this was going to be any different from anything else that has been going on in our life up to now? Of course not.
So, being the creative person I thought I was, I decided to get out the box of ice cream and make some concoction of my own...and it would be delicious! Problem? Of course. NO CHOCOLATE to put on the ice cream...I mean its sorta naked without it, right? NO bananas to make a kind of banana split either!
So, ok...now what? I mean when you got a sweet tooth you got one and you have to improvise. So I had some snicker bars. I love snicker bars. So I cut them up oh so nice and placed them in and around hunks of ice cream. Took the nice bowl to Shankie and with a BIG smile on my face announced, "HERE IS YOUR SNICKER TREASURE"!
I was so proud I even made me a good size bowl of this new found treat. (and I am not much of an ice cream lover at home)

So now for the tip of the day.
"DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME" as it was absolutely terrible! YECH is the only word that would come to mind.
Shankie being the sweetheart he is, stomached as much as he possibly could. But I could not. It was an absolutely horrible taste. Yech.

So as usual this day did not end up any better than it started.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home