Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lots of Love for Uncle Moh

I started this blog for lots of different reasons but never expected anyone to ever read it but me and Shankie and possibly Sandi...(because she reads everything)
But today I have just been in awe of how many page loads I have for just one day for just one post.

83 to be exact.

For Uncle Moh...to be exact.

I knew when I met Uncle Moh that he was special. I only wish I could have spent a bit more time with him myself. For Shank and all his brothers and sisters who did have a bit more time with Moh, I am forever grateful to have your stories of Moh to keep fresh in my memories.
To all who have visited my post on Uncle Moh, I have to offer my prayers to you all as I know you are all missing one of the best a person could ever have the honor of knowing. I want to say thank you for the condolences and the heartfelt feelings you have left.
Also to all who have visited, please feel free to leave a story or comment, as I and I know we all would love to hear anything you have to say about Uncle Moh.

We all love and miss you, Uncle Moh. God Bless and keep you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Doerr said...

Because I was so young, I only have a few memories of uncle Moh. But if aunt Dot loved him and was willing to leave the states to continue a life with him, he must have been a wonderful guy.

11/16/2007 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home