Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Long week...........

Finally I am back with a computer. Its been at least a week that my computer "crashed". I honestly never knew what that meant and still wonder if that is what happened...but I am staying with that term as one morning over a week ago it just would not turn on. We tried to fix it ourselves, had Dell try, and then just broke down and took it to a computer guy. I didn't think it would bother me to be without a computer for a week. I mean come on, I did have a life before I had a computer. Didn't I? I did all kinds of things. Didn't I? But for some reason I could not come up with any one of them this past week. I cannot tell you how many times Shankie or I would say, "oh go look it up on the computer", that got real, old real quick, let me tell ya!
I thought no big deal, time to catch up on other things that have taken a back seat, but I just could not get into anything at all other than worry about all my pictures I had stored (and not backed up) yes I am a procrastinator about that. I think I posted on procrastinating once...anyhoo, that's all I could think of, thank goodness they were saved. Most of them anyway.
So I am trying now to get caught up on all my "computer" chores. Now there is something I never thought I would say...I have computer chores. Oh well I do. So just in case anybody missed me...
I'm back! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger SymplyAmused said...

Welcome back! I know all about those computer crashes. I tend to reformat my computer about every six months or so just to give it a good cleaning out. Probably overkill but it works for me : )

11/08/2007 1:34 AM  
Blogger dona said...

What's reformat?
and how do you do that? :)

11/08/2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

YIKES! That's bad stuff. Glad you got it fixed up...gonna have to tell me where you took it...we have one that needs help (again!)

11/18/2007 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home