Saturday, November 18, 2006

Entenmann's Anyone?

Its been 12 days since I had my knee surgery and I am tired of this...I guess I am not a good patient. I would rather be the one who waits on people instead of the other way around..I just like to stay busy I guess. I had my first doctor visit yesterday where I got my stitches removed and he said for the most part I was doing good, but I still have a few weeks to take it easy. You would think I would have been loving that...I guess I was ready for him to say.....GET OFF Your duff and get yourself moving! But guess I am doing things just as they are supposed to be done. Taking things one day at a time. Anyhow the drive there was brutal. An hour and a half to and from and sitting in the car was the worst...the pressure was awful when getting out and never seemed to leave. If that wasn't enough, Frank took me to eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast/lunch afterward (cause he knows I love it there) and the hostess said it would be a 5 minute wait...well I think after about 10 I was ready to lose it. I cannot only not sit for a long time but after about 5 minutes of standing my knees felt as though they were ready to POP! When she called yet another name instead of mine I took one look at Frank and I guess he just knew and took my arm and we headed for the car. Later, Frank went to the grocery to get some much needed items...and much to my surprise he pulled out a large box of Entenmann's Cinnamon Rolls. Yummy. I love ANYTHING from Entenmann's. I should be their spokesperson. In 2003 I think I should have taken stock in their chocolate donuts as I was first introduced to them and just could not stop eating them. I don't get them often anymore, but was pleasantly surprised when Frank bought them Just for me last night. JUST FOR ME! :)

I mean he has taken good care of me, holding my hand in the hospital while I got so sick after the surgery, and since being home, putting on my pants, socks and shoes...(as I still can't bend my knees too far) cooking, sweeping, laundry taking care of my dad....but mostly not getting upset with me when I get frustrated that some things are not done the way I do them! Then he goes and gets me something I didn't even know he knew I liked..................................................I guess he knows me pretty darn well. What a sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home