Monday, January 01, 2007

Big Blue




Ok so there it is...my BIG coffee cup I got for Christmas from "B". Now mind you I am NOT, I said NOT a coffee drinker. Not that there is anything wrong with coffee, or coffee drinkers.....I just am not one. Pepsi is my drink of choice. But a few years ago, Hank got me hooked on this drink. Cappuccino. Not any Cappuccino, but specifically, Victorian Inn Instant Cappuccino, French Vanilla. He got it in a 3 pound can from Sam's Club and told me if I liked hot chocolate I would love this as it didn't really taste like coffee ( supposedly he wasn't a coffee drinker either) One drink was all it took and I was hooked...or should I say addicted? No matter. Its good. It does have a hint of coffee I think but mostly a mild, milk chocolately taste, so much so it has ruined me for regular hot chocolate! That's ok. I like this better. For me it's a good Hot/Chocolately/drink, fix, when I need it! Trouble is, Sam's no longer carries this product and I cannot find it anywhere. Now even though 3 pounds of mix will go a long way when you are the only one drinking it...it won't last forever! I managed to finagle a canister from Hank (as he had an extra) when I ran out. But I can finally see the bottom and I am losing it fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Especially since I have a NEW Cappuccino cup to drink it in and it requires more spoonfuls than just a regular cup, but I could use the mix sparingly so to make it last longer.

but who am I kidding? .......................Its a big Cappuccino cup and I am going to use it wisely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will check our sams i like your mug!

1/01/2007 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home