Friday, January 05, 2007

Ok so its been a few days since my last post.....I cannot think of a thing to say. Yes this is weird. I am thinking I need to get to the doctor fast. The last couple of days have been strange and I sit here looking at the computer and don't even want to play any mindless games either. This is sad. Frank actually looked at me the other night and said, "Why are you so quiet? You ALWAYS have SOMETHING to say!" So its official when somebody else has also noticed it. Maybe this blog thing wasn't such a good thing after all? I seemed or thought I had so much in my mind for the last 6 years to say and now I am a total blank. I have not even done anything worth talking about today. I haven't even gotten out of the house. I think I am tired...but for what reason? I know I am about tired of my knees still not being back to "normal", but thought I was dealing with it. Maybe not. I gotta get out of this gunky feeling. Gunky? Is that even a word? Am I tired when all I can think about is when I can get back into bed for the night? Maybe so. Maybe I should have taken a nap today? I don't like to do that. I rarely ever do that. But maybe I should have. Ok thats it...not a good post but wanted to put it in writing how I felt today. Lousy, tired, no brain activity...oh and gunky.

I mean really...there has to be something wrong....look at this font color I picked out?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home